Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We're PISSED OFF and we're NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

OK, I know I have been absent from blogging for a very long time but Douglas's post today got me reinvigorated.

So heres the deal. I've been noticing a trend building with certain aspects of the website. Laziness. Awards aren't being posted on time, precursor awards are being posted WAY after the initial date. And this month we even had the baits themselves delayed. BY SEVERAL DAYS. Ok so maybe sometimes there's an excuse. Johnny said that his internet was down so thats a valid excuse as to why the baits were so delayed. However, rarely does anyone have an excuse for their lateness. Most of the time its some stupid little LAZY ass excuse like "i was busy with other things". Oh, im sorry to take time out of your hectic schedule. But if you can't devote the time to these things when you say you're going to, don't say your going to! Besides being incredibly annoying, its also kinda rude. I know myself, and several other baiters, have made sure to be online, in the chat, and on the forums when these baits, nominees, or awards are supposed to be posted. And then we wait.
.....And wait.
............And wait.
.........................................And wait.
And guess what happens?
NOTHING! THATS WHAT! We sit around on our haunches waiting for these things to happen but they never do. Finally when the people in charge get around to doing what they said they were going to do, no one is online anymore and the anticipation is shot to shit. Making people wait a little longer is one thing. When they know its coming SOON. Say, you're online and say you're just finishing up. Be ready in ten minutes. Then there's anticipation. But when you come online, say its almost ready, and then nothing happens.... Well, then people just get pissed off and frustrated. I know im not alone on this. And I know the people who agree with me, know the people who are causing this frustration lately. I'm not naming names, because im not rude. But telling people one thing and then doing another, is rude. And I hope the rudeness stops.

And thats just One thing thats irritating me about this contest. I shouldn't have kept my mouth shut for so long. Maybe people will listen.

Until next time, this is James Somerton. I bid you a happy, ON TIME, day.

No comments: